* Fixed network car select where it was sometimes not possible to change cars more than once when using car setups.
* Fixed network race timeouts where the server would not the recognise players retiring during this period, so the timeout would continue un-necessarily.
* Severity of some crests reduced at Bathurst in the section between the Cutting and Skyline.
* V8 Supercars now have correct rev limit (7500rpm) in Pro-simulation mode.
* V8 Supercar HRT drivers now have corrected driver abilities in Free Time modes.
* All DTM cars now have the same gear ratio in Simulation mode, so that the Audi no longer has a much faster top speed.
* Rated Session search criteria on Browse Sessions screen now works.
* AI Driver Difficulty slider now works correctly when launching sessions from GameSpy Arcade.
* GameSpy Arcade joins to sessions within the same NAT now work correctly.
* Improved network prediction, greatly reduces problem with cars going sideways at ovals.
* During network races, it was possible to gain an advantage by pausing when going too fast in a corner, so that the AI would take over and keep the car on track. This behaviour has been removed.
* Fixed a hole in the track at Oran Park that the Pro-Simulation AI would occasionally find and fall through.
* Fixed a crash caused by enabling the Boost cheat with systems using nForce motherboards.
* Co-driver speech now works when restarting rally time-trials.